Terms and conditions
DFDS Rewards Promotion
- The promotion is open to qualifying UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter and its affiliates, agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other person connected with this promotion.
- All participants must have purchased a ferry ticket for one of the qualifying offers and successfully complete the promotional claim process.
- Participants of this promotion must purchase a ferry ticket for one of the following routes: Dover-Calais/Calais-Dover, Dover-Dunkirk/Dunkirk-Dover.
- The offer is valid for long break (5+ days) and one-way bookings for cars up to 2.2m high and up to 9 people, motorcycles / motorcycles with side cars with up to 2 people, and motorhomes only - all other vehicle types are excluded. Phone bookings are subject to a £5 booking fee. £20 amendment fee applies each way.
- Participants must purchase their ferry ticket and travel between the eligible dates below, in order to receive the relevant reward.
- All eligible participants will need to have their email address and PIN to hand when making their claim. The PIN will be sent to eligible customers via an Invitation to Claim email from DFDS Rewards, 7 working days after they have made their outward journey.
- All eligible participants are able to claim their reward according to the above parameters, within the promotional period.
- The claim period for this offer will begin 7 working days after your outward journey has been completed, and ends on the ’Claim deadline’ date stated above.
- The offer is fulfilled online via a prepaid card.
- Eligible customers will be contacted by the Administrator 7 working days after completion of their outward journey.
- The Administrator will contact the eligible customer via email with a link to the Promotional Site to make their claim.
- The Promotional Site will ask the customer to enter their PIN and email address, then confirm their full name and their home address – home address is required for postage of the card.
- On successful validation of the claim the card will be delivered to the customer from the Administrator within 7 working days.
- In order to be able to use the DFDS Reward Card, it must be activated before the expiry date as stated on the front of the card.
- The card cannot be used to purchase fuel via a Pay@Pump facility. The card cannot under any circumstances be used to withdraw cash via cashback and cannot be used for cash withdrawals via ATM.
- There are no cash alternatives.
- The DFDS Reward Card is issued by Blackhawk Network (UK) Ltd, an Electronic Money Institution authorised in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority with Firm Reference number 900023; pursuant to license from Mastercard International. Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited, Company number 07956446, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, HP3 9TD.
- Your data will be kept and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Only one claim is permitted per eligible booking.
- The offer is not transferrable.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- If you encounter an issue with the online claim process on the promotional site, please contact 0344 381 9463^ or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, excluding public holidays. Calls may be recorded and may be monitored.
- If for any reason you encounter a problem with your DFDS Reward Card once you have received it, please contact the Promoter on 0344 800 6435^ for assistance. Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9am-6pm, excluding public holidays. Calls may be recorded and may be monitored.
- These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the Promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter and Administrator reserves the right to investigate and undertake all such action, as is reasonable, to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require participant to provide further verification as to proof of purchase. In addition, the Promoter and the Administrator reserves the right to reject those claims which it considers, in its absolute discretion, are fraudulent or invalid.
- Insofar as permitted by law, neither the Promoter and Administrator, nor its agents or distributors will, permitted by law, be responsible or liable to compensate the participant or other bearer, or accept any liability, any personal loss or injury occurring whilst using the offer or this promotion and neither can they guarantee the quality and/or availability of the services offered when using the offer and cannot be held liable for any resulting personal loss or damage. Your statutory rights are unaffected.
- This promotion is administered by Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited. All correspondence regarding this offer should be directed to “DFDS Rewards Promotion, Blackhawk Network (Europe) Limited, Westside, London Road, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, United Kingdom, HP3 9TD”.
- The Promoter of this offer is “DFDS Newcastle Ltd, Nordic House Western Access Road, Immingham Dock, Immingham, North East Lincolnshire, DN40 2LZ. Company number: 00995079”.
- The Promoter and Administrator’s decision regarding any aspect of the promotion is final and binding. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of these Terms and Conditions will be construed in accordance with the law in England and Wales. The Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
|Offer code||You must book between:||You must take your outward journey between:||Reward value||Claim deadline|
|DFDSFF2019||24 April – 5 June 2019||25 April – 15 July 2019||£10 single
|31 August 2019|
|REWARD30||7 June – 7 July 2019||7 June – 27 September 2019||£15 single
|18 October 2019|
A claim will be deemed invalid if the participant:
- Resides outside of the UK.
- Failed to complete a Qualifying Booking during the Promotional Period.
- Failed to make a claim during the Reclaim Period.
- Failed to complete the claim on the Promotional Site correctly.
- Failed to otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions as determined by the Promoter or Administrator in its sole discretion.
- Failed to comply with the DFDS Terms of Business, available online at www.dfdsseaways.co.uk/customer-service/terms-and-conditions. Redeeming the offer is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Failed to make the claim on the promotional site (Administrator) later than midnight on the Claim Deadline as stated in the table above. The Promoter and Administrator accepts no responsibility for any claims that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted, lost, damaged, delayed or fail to reach the Administrator no later than midnight on the Claim Deadline as stated in the table above.
^ Calls to this 0344 number are charged at the same standard rate as 01 or 02 landline numbers, even when calling from a mobile.